We are St. Pete's all-girl fixed-gear bike team, excited to get all girls on any bikes!
Our Mission Statement:
We believe a bicycle represents independence, self-sufficiency and mobility. Through cycling, we strive to empower women and girls.
Our Vision Statement:
Our vision is to encourage female cycling, to cultivate a more women-friendly cycling community, and to enrich the community through the following activities:
- Creating women-friendly training rides
- Creating an all-girl competitive team
- Creating women-friendly bicycle workshops
- Creating a bicycle festival to promote female cycling in the Tampa Bay area
- Partnering with CASA (Community Action Stops Abuse) through monetary donations and bicycle workshops
- Fundraising to benefit local women’s charities (such as CASA) and Skirts programs
Charter Board of Directors:
Pamela Tinnen, President and Co-Founder
Carolyn Bush, Vice President
Abbie Rae Harris, Board Member at Large
Stephanie Kiernan, Treasurer
Jen Norris, Co-Founder and former Director of Development
Erin Parke, Delegate Board Member
2009 Skirts Members:
Erin Parke, President
C. Judy Frasciello, treasurer
Cathryn Riddle, Vice President
Retired Board Members:
Abbie Rae Harris
We gladly accept donations! Additionaly, we accept on behalf of CASA and the Tampa Co-Op. Please email us for more information.
The Skirts will graciously accept baking supplies, arts and craft supplies and bicycle related donations.
CASA needs transportation related gifts (gas cards, bus passes, etc.), new personal care & hygiene Items and new clothing.
The Tampa Co-op seeks all bicycle related donations.